A little chocolate humor to brighten your day.
THIS IS WILD-DO IT!!
YEAR 2015 CHOCOLATE MATHEMATICS:
This is pretty neat how it works out. This is cool chocolate math!!!!!!!
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute. ... Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things. It's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate. (try for more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)
3. Add 5. (for Sunday)
4. Multiply it by 50. I'll wait while you get the calculator. …
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1765.... If you haven't, add 1764.
6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born. You should have a three-digit number. …
The first digit of your answer was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are…
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it IS!!!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2015) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.
Travcar's notes about this magical number:
The numbers 1764 and 1765 would each have to be increased by 1 for each additional year past 2015. For example, use 1764 and 1765 for the year 2016.
For all of you disbelievers, here's a proof.
Let the number of times you have chocolate = x
Let the year you were born = y
5. 50(2x+5) + 1765
6. 50(2x+5) + 1765 - y
With a little simple Algebra this equals
100x + 2015 - y
The 100x places the x in the first digit of your answer, for the number of times you have chocolate.
2015 - y, your year of birth, gives you your age!
Return to Travcar's Jokes and E-mail Stores Home Page
Return to Travcar's Saleen Mustang index page
Created September 19, 2015